Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Pedophile go home...

Des Moines along with other surrounding cities are taking advantage of a new law that allows them to prohibit convicted sex offenders from living within 2000 feet (just under half a mile) from schools, daycares, parks, pools and other places kids frequent.

Not everyone is happy with this law, some sex offenders feel that they are being un-fairly targeted and that they're left with no where to live except for the undesirable parts of town.

I guess I would agree, living where convicted sex offenders live is a place I would consider undesirable!

I think this is one of the greatest laws ever, and I am ecstatic that somewhere around 90% of residential Des Moines is off limits for sex offenders to live. I'd be in favor of banning them from living in the other 10% of Des Moines too!

Now the suburbs are having to follow suit to prevent becoming a Pedophile haven. Hopefully eventually the sick buggers will be banned from all of Iowa and every other state in the US!

As for the pedophiles who feel that they are "un-fairly targeted," I have this to say: "Were your victims fairly targeted you sicko?" You molested/raped/propositioned/did something else sick and disgusting of a sexual nature to another human being who did nothing to warrant it and all of the sudden you're the victim? Give me a break.

Go live in the crappy part of town and think about what you've done. Maybe now that we're actually punishing criminals they'll think twice about doing it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home